When it comes to SEO, it’s important to remember that numbers are everything. If you’re not getting higher traffic or increasing referrals, something is wrong with your digital program.
What’s more, if your competitors are out-ranking you for search, those consumers are likely going to your competitors before they look at you. We assess everything from which phrases your competitors are ranking highest for to helping you understand your results on Google Analytics and what they mean.
Not all numbers are created equal. We’ll help you figure out how you’re getting web traffic, which content is performing best and what it means to your business objectives.
Analyzing your digital marketing efforts can benefit you in a variety of ways:
- Search: Are there opportunities you miss on that your competitors are capitalizing on? You can analyze keywords and phrases effecting your visibility so you aren’t wasting time optimizing on something nobody cares about.
- Content marketing: Knowing your audience is crucial in the digital space. Having the right insights can help you plan what content you should be prioritizing or what topics your audience cares most about.
- On-page optimization: If your site isn’t functioning the way you want it to, an audit helps in this case, too. Site speed, image size and your website performance are all important to making a lasting impact to drive visitors to your website.
- Promotion: Your top performing web pages should be at the heart of your promotion efforts. You need to know which pages are going to get the most bang for your buck on PPC, email marketing and social media.
- Understanding your competition: Your competition will never go away and they are gaining intelligence on you. By not investing the time or money in understanding what your competitors are doing with their digital marketing, you’re only putting yourself at a disadvantage.
We’d be happy to walk you through our digital analytics capabilities. Email us at email@example.com to learn more.